Twas the Friday before Christmas and all through the office, a few creatures were amazed by something quite flawless.
Santa and his elves crafted a beautiful plaque and dropped it off at the Solodev office, courtesy of Inc. Magazine. We’re assuming this present is for us; it’s got our name on it!
Inc. put Solodev on its list of top 5,000 fastest growing companies in the United States. (Think of it like the ultimate ‘nice list’ for businesses.)
To make this present even better, it matches ones we’ve gotten for the last two years. How thoughtful!
These plaques and the recognition on the Inc. 5000 list is the cherry on top of a fantastic (and sometimes turbulent) year. These are a few of our favorite things.
Solodev's Favorite Things
- In addition to helping our clients craft the website of their dreams, we launched our own reimagined website.
- Our COO was recently named one of the 50 most powerful women in MarTech.
- Solodev found itself listed as a high performer in the G2 Crowd grid, and we outranked some industry giants on every level of customer satisfaction.
- We developed new systems for migrating websites to make it easier for content to move without fear of losing anything. (And we moved a lot of content. We moved over 1,000 pages for City of Miami Beach alone.)
- We partnered with the Seminole County Public School System to craft a stellar website for their students and community, and people took notice. We won the AWS City on a Cloud Innovation Challenge thanks to the partnership.
This Christmas season, we’re incredibly thankful for each opportunity, struggle, and success that came our way. We’ve got a lot of promising things coming down the pipe for next year, but in the spirit of the season, we wanted to take a moment to reflect. We couldn’t have done it this year without our clients – those innovators and visionaries who want to serve their visitors, communities, and organizations. Whether big or small, private sector or public, thank you for letting us partner with you in your organization’s journey.
To everyone who has supported us (our clients, families, friends, and loved ones), thanks for coming along for the ride.
We can’t wait to blast off into 2018 with you!