1. KEY REQUIREMENTS
If granted permission to use Solodev’s trademarks or branding, you must always follow this Brand Usage Guide. If we provide you additional written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) at the time of our permission, you must implement them before using our trademarks or branding. If we provide these requirements after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
You may use Solodev’s trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to Solodev’s products, services and related technology, but only if you follow these guidelines and your use is accurate, fair and not misleading. Solodev’s trademarks exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Solodev’s trademarks.
2. HOW TO USE OUR TRADEMARKS AND BRANDING CORRECTLY
- 2.1. Follow Solodev’s Brand Guide.
- 2.2. Use Solodev’s trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
- 2.3. Never use Solodev’s trademark as a generic term for the product category.
3. PROHIBITED USES OF OUR TRADEMARKS AND BRANDING
- 3.1. Do not remove, distort or alter any element of Solodev’s trademarks or branding. That includes modifying a Solodev trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- 3.2. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of Solodev trademarks.
- 3.3. Do not use Solodev’s trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any Solodev trademark or other name.
- 3.4. Do not use Solodev’s trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies Solodev has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by Solodev.
- 3.5. Do not display a Solodev trademark or branding in a manner that in Solodev’s sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Solodev (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- 3.6. Do not display Solodev trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- 3.7. Do not use Solodev trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- 3.8. Do not incorporate Solodev trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- 3.9. Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to Solodev’s trademarks or branding.
- 3.10. Do not copy or imitate Solodev’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Solodev web design properties or Solodev brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Solodev.
- 3.11. Do not use or register Solodev trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- 3.12. Do not register Solodev trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- 3.13. Do not use Solodev trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- 3.14. Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy or our Design Guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve found a website that uses a Solodev trademark inappropriately, please let us know at email@example.com
4. SOLODEV TRADEMARKS
Solodev’s trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Solodev trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Solodev’s intellectual property rights.
- The Solodev Logo is ® Registered in the United States.
- Solodev® Registered in the United States.
- The SpaceMade Logo is ® Registered in the United States.
- SpaceMade® Registered in the United States.