We are looking for experienced project managers who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
What We Offer (for FTE):
- Great compensation package commensurate with experience
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
- Paid time off, plus nine company holidays
- Modern downtown office with great views
- Free 24/7 downtown parking
- Exposure to the latest web technologies
- Professional, creative, and fun environment
- Unlimited gourmet coffee, snacks and other perks
Solodev is a leading enterprise website Content Management System (CMS) that empowers organizations to create amazing websites and engaging digital experiences in the cloud – all with total design freedom and control. We’ve been listed as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies for the last three years, recognized as a High Performing leader on the user-driven G2 Crowd Grid, and the winners of the 2017 AWS “City on a Cloud” Innovation Challenge. Learn more at www.solodev.com.
Our offices feature unlimited servings of designer espressos, overflowing baskets of snacks, craft beer tastings, foosball and annual fun and games. If you are a hands-on software quality assurance engineer with experience and you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.