Do you eat, sleep and breathe marketing? Do you know what it takes to reach various audiences through various channels? We're looking for marketing professionals to help us grow. If you enjoy being creative, have a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, content marketing and other channels of digital marketing, this could be the right place for you.
- Help plan and execute marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Work alongside other marketers and content creators to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in digital marketing with a command of each channel and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Solodev is a leader in digital customer experience (DCX) innovation. Their flagship product, Solodev DCX, is a content management (CMS) and customer experience platform that lets individuals and teams work together on their digital transformation in the AWS Cloud. Recently named a leading "High Performer" on the G2 Grid for WCM for the sixth consecutive quarter, Solodev has also been listed on the Inc. 5000 for the last four years running. An AWS Advanced Technology Partner with Competencies in Government, Education, and Digital Customer Experience, Solodev products are available via enterprise terms, on the GSA Contract, or through self-service subscription on the AWS Marketplace. Learn more at www.solodev.com.
Our offices feature unlimited servings of designer espressos, overflowing baskets of snacks, ping pong, and annual fun and games. If you are a marketing professional and are interested in being considered for this position, please apply today.
Join us at Solodev and be part of something big!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.