Google Search Console offers tools and reports to help you measure your site's search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
Improve your search performance with Google Search Console! Search Console is a web service by Google that allows you to check indexing status, search queries, identify crawling errors, and optimize the visibility of your websites. Powered by Google, Search Console provides a dynamic set of industry-leading tools to help improve your search performance.
- Optimize your content with Search Analytics: See which queries bring users to your site. Analyze your site's impressions, clicks, and position on Google Search.
- Get your content on Google: Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling. Review your index coverage to make sure that Google has the freshest view of your site.
- Get alerted on issues and fix your site: Receive email alerts when Google identifies issues on your site. See which URLs are affected by these issues and tell Google when you’ve fixed them.
- Understand how Google Search sees your pages: The URL Inspection tool provides detailed crawl, index, and serving information about your pages, directly from the Google index.
- Increased chances of discovery and conversion: Structured data provides people with a new way to interact with and click through to your site.
- AMP: Monitor, test, and track your AMP pages with Search Console tools and reports.
- Mobile Usability: Test and improve your site’s mobile usability with customized reports.
- Rich Results: Your structured data can appear as rich results. Monitor and improve them using Search Console reports.
- Search Console Training: Learn how to optimize your search appearance on Google and increase organic traffic to your website.
Google Search Console allows you to check indexing status, search queries, identify crawling errors, and optimize the visibility of your websites.
- Analyze site impressions, clicks, and more
- Submit sitemaps and URLs to improve search
- Get alerts on critical website issues and fixes
- Crawl, index, and inspect your URL
- Increase your conversions
- Monitor, test, and track AMP pages
- Tools and reports
- Training and resources
Google provides articles, documentation, community access, and support via the Search Console Help portal at https://support.google.com/webmasters/
Need help getting Google Search Console up and running? Contact us and connect with one of our Google experts.