Salesforce is the world's #1 integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments – including marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT – a single, shared view of every customer.
Salesforce is the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, giving all your departments – including marketing, sales, commerce, and service – a single, shared view of every customer. It’s a SaaS-based solution that allows businesses to use the cloud to better connect and convert, track your customer activity, and extend your marketing reach.
With Salesforce, you’ll have the tools and the freedom to understand your customer journey. Give your team the leading growth platform for digital sales – and manage leads effectively, monitor pipeline accurately, automate administrative tasks, and analyze your customer’s interactions at every step.
- Account, contact, lead, and opportunity management: Manage the entire sales cycle from tracking sales leads and opportunities to managing account and individual contact details – all in one place.
- Salesforce mobile app: Access and update your CRM data from anywhere, collaborate with teams, and manage meetings – even while offline.
- Connect sales info to any app: Add your lead data to email via Outlook, Google Apps, and via Web Services API.
- Collect form submissions: Connect Salesforce to your website forms to capture lead data and move it directly to the CRM.
- Lead registration and rules-based lead scoring: Analyze web leads and assign an actionable score based on your goals, so you can follow up with the right ones. Trigger direct sales, marketing automation, or email nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborative forecasting: Predict and plan the sales cycle from pipeline to closed deals, and manage sales expectations for your entire organization.
- Workflow and approval automation: Automate standard internal business processes and approvals with point-and-click simplicity.
- Real-time insights: With Salesforce, you get industry-leading data visualization with customizable reports, dashboards, and advanced insights.
- Upgrade to additional features: In the cloud, you can scale – and with Salesforce, you can add rich services and marketing features to your sales platform.
Salesforce is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that brings companies and customers together.
- Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity Management
- Email Integration with Gmail or Outlook
- Mobile app capabilities
- Connect sales info to any app
- Collect web form submissions
- Lead registration and rules-based lead scoring
- Collaborative forecasting
- Workflow and approval automation
- Real-time insights and reporting
Salesforce offers a wide range of support, including training videos, FAQs, online documentation, and more. Visit https://help.salesforce.com/support.
Need help customizing Salesforce for your needs? Contact us for support and speak with one of our Salesforce specialists.