OpenZeppelin provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications (dApps). Use OpenZeppelin’s set of vetted smart contracts to secure your Web3 projects.
Welcome to the standard for secure blockchain applications! OpenZeppelin is more than an open-source platform for building secure decentralized apps (dApps). It provides essential security solutions to build, automate, and operate your dApps. OpenZeppelin also helps protect you and your organization by performing security audits on your systems and products.
There are three key challenges with building dApps: security, developer experience, and operations. With OpenZeppelin, you now have a framework that provides the required tools to create and automate decentralized Web3 applications by reducing hacks and attacks, improving developer testing to mitigate errors, and enhancing problem resolution before dApps are deployed.
- Trusted by the world’s leading blockchain and crypto projects: From the Brave Web3 browser to Coinbase, the brands shaping the decentralized landscape rely on OpenZeppelin to help build and secure their experiences.
- Smart contracts: OpenZeppelin provides the industry’s most popular library of modular, reusable, secure smart contracts for the Ethereum network, written in Solidity. These contracts are tested and community-reviewed, giving you a higher degree of confidence in the overall performance.
- Audited code: With OpenZeppelin, you can reduce your attack surface by using code that’s been fully vetted, helping you to maintain a higher degree of security.
- Defender platform: Automate your Ethereum operations and smart contract administration with a clean UI to deliver high-quality products faster. With OpenZeppelin’s Defender, you can also create automated scripts to call your smart contracts and quickly implement best practices.
- In-depth security audits: OpenZeppelin can verify that your distributed systems work as intended by fully reviewing your architecture and codebase, and writing a thorough report that includes actionable feedback for every issue discovered. Security audits are available upon request.
- The Ethernaut: OpenZeppelin’s Web3/Solidity based wargame, The Ethernaut is played in the Ethereum Virtual Machine, pitting players against smart contracts that needs to be “hacked” at each level. The game is 100% open source and all levels are contributions made by other players.
- Developer documentation: Learn everything you need to develop blockchain applications through a complete set of guides and tutorials.
- Community forum: Connect with experts, beginners, and enthusiasts to discuss blockchain development, security, design patterns, and best practices.
OpenZeppeling is the industry's leading open-source platform for building secure decentralized apps (dApps).
- Trusted by leading blockchain and crypto projects like Coinbase
- The industry's most popular library of reusable smart contracts
- Delivers higher security with audited code
- Create automated scripts to manage Ethereum smart contracts
- Clean UI to deliver products faster
- Optional secure audits to review your dApp architecture/codebase
- “The Ethernaut” open source Web3 game
- Developer documentation
- Community forum and support
OpenZeppelin provides help and guidance for its Defender platform, smart contracts, and upgrades through its community forum at https://forum.openzeppelin.com/c/support/
For access to OpenZeppelin's developer documentation, visit https://docs.openzeppelin.com/
Developing decentralized applications for the metaverse can be complex. If you're looking for custom support with OpenZeppelin and creating your own smart contracts, we can help! Let our team of blockchain experts provide the essential guidance for developing dApps and distributed systems for your project.