Monitor your cloud-scale applications – from servers to databases to container clusters and more – with Datadog's powerful SaaS-based tools and data analytics platform.
See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere with Datadog! Engineering organizations have traditionally relied on separate systems to monitor their website frontends, backend application code, logs, and underlying IT infrastructure. This reliance on point-solution tools makes it more difficult to correlate between systems and pinpoint the source of any user-facing issues.
Datadog provides a single platform for collecting and analyzing logs, infrastructure metrics, application performance data, synthetic tests of frontend functionality, and more. With Datadog, you can automatically correlate all this data, so engineers can pivot seamlessly from performance metrics to distributed traces to logs to find the source of an issue.
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance
- Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems
- Track app performance with auto-generated service overviews
- Graph and alert on error rates or latency percentiles (p95, p99, etc.)
- Instrument your code using open source tracing libraries
Quickly search, filter, and analyze your logs
- Automatically collect logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Navigate seamlessly between logs, metrics, and request traces
- See log data in context with automated tagging and correlation
- Visualize and alert on log data
Datadog is a SaaS-based analytics and monitoring platform for cloud-scale applications, databases, tools, cloud services, and more.
- Get full visibility into modern apps
- Visualize traffic flow in cloud-native environments
- Interactive dashboards
- Infrastructure, network, and security monitoring
- Real-time user monitoring
- Log management and analytics
- Incident management
Support for DataDog is available through their global help desk or free online documentation at www.datadoghq.com/support/.
Need help getting started with Datadog? Contact us to get your account set up and running optimally.