Host your own Helm Chart repository with Chart Museum! Build out your Kubernetes and container strategy with an open-source, easy to use library for sharing your Helm Charts.
Looking for more info on ChartMuseum
Fill out the form below to learn more about ChartMuseum
ChartMuseum is an open-source Helm Chart Repository with support for cloud storage backends. Written in Go (Golang), ChartMuseum makes it simple to share your charts and resources. Helm uses a packaging format called “charts” to deploy basic pods or complex web app stacks with servers and databases. By using ChartMuseum, you can house your index.yaml file and any packaged resources that are ready to deploy in the cloud.
Helm is a Kubernetes package and operations manager. The name “Kubernetes” is derived from the Greek word for “pilot” or “helmsman”, making Helm its steering wheel. Using charts as a packaging manager, Helm allows you to package Kubernetes releases into a convenient zip (.tgz) file – and ChartMuseum lets you store it.
- Easy to use: Down the latest binary from GitHub and you're ready to go.
- Install with GoFish, Bash, or Docker: In minutes, you can have ChartMuseum fully functioning in the environment of your choice.
- AWS Ready: ChartMusuem works with leading cloud services like Amazon S3.
- API support: Connect the Helm repository, upload chart packages, install charts into Kubernetes, and manage chart manipulation via ChartMuseum's API.
- Mirror the official Kubernetes repositories: Serve up an internal mirror that maps to Kubernetes repositories, both stable and incubator.
ChartMuseum is an open-source Helm Chart Repository with support for cloud storage backends.
- Easy to use and update from Github
- Install with GoFish, Bash, or Docker
- Works with Amazon S3
- API support for managing Helm repo functions
- Mirror the office Kubenetes repos
ChartMuseum offers a complete set of online documentation covering its API, multitenancy, Prometheus metrics, and more. Visit https://chartmuseum.com/docs/
You can also contribute to the ChartMuseum GitHub at https://github.com/helm/chartmuseum
Need help getting started with ChartMuseum? Contact us today and we'll get your solution set up and running optimally.