Scale your customer service in minutes and reduce operational costs with Amazon Connect – an easy-to-use omnichannel cloud service that helps companies rapidly deploy a custom contact center on AWS.
Set up a contact center in minutes that can scale to support millions of customers with Amazon Connect. Designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, Amazon Connect provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for your customers and agents. This includes one set of tools for skills-based routing, powerful real-time and historical analytics, and easy-to-use intuitive management tools – all with pay-as-you-go pricing, which means Amazon Connect simplifies contact center operations, improves agent efficiency, and lowers costs.
- Designed by Amazon: Over 10 years ago, Amazon’s retail business needed a contact center that would give our customers personal, dynamic, and natural experiences. One didn't exist, so they built it – and now made it available for all businesses. Today, companies ranging from 10 to tens of thousands of agents use Amazon Connect to serve millions of customers daily.
- Easy to set up and use: Amazon Connect is so simple, you can increase your speed of innovation. With only a few clicks, you can set up an omnichannel contact center and agents can begin talking and messaging with customers. You can also reuse the same automated interactions you already have to create chat flows.
- Make changes in minutes, not months: Making changes is easy with an intuitive UI that allows you to create voice and chat contact flows, without any coding, rather than custom development that can take months and cost millions of dollars.
- Save up to 80% over traditional contact center solutions: Amazon Connect costs less than legacy contact center systems. With Amazon Connect you pay only for the time you spend interacting with customers, plus any associated telephony and messaging charges. With Amazon Connect there are no minimum monthly fees, long-term commitments, or upfront license charges – and pricing is not based on peak capacity, agent seats, or maintenance.
- Easily scale to meet unpredictable demand: With Amazon Connect you can scale your contact center up or down to any size, onboarding tens of thousands of agents in response to normal business cycles or unplanned events. As part of the AWS cloud, you can support your customers by accessing Amazon Connect from anywhere in the world in a secure, reliable, and highly scalable way. Agents and managers just need a supported web browser and an internet connection to engage with customers from anywhere.
- Flexible and agile: Amazon Connect is an open platform that easily integrates with any system that your contact center relies on, such as customer relationship management (CRM), workforce optimization (WFO), or workforce management (WFM) systems. For example, you can use AWS Lambda to access virtually any backend system to personalize automated experiences and provide conversation history and real-time context to agents as customers switch between voice and chat channels. There is no need for connectors or professional services to build contact flow experiences that adapt to your customer needs.
Amazon Connect is an easy-to-use omnichannel cloud service that helps companies rapidly deploy a custom contact center on AWS.
- Designed from the ground up by Amazon
- Easy to set up and use
- Make changes in minutes, not months
- Save up to 80% over traditional contact center solutions
- Easily scale to meet unpredictable demand
- Flexible and agile
AWS offers a wide range of documentation and resources on all products and services – including Amazon Connect – via the AWS Knowledge Center.
Looking to deploy your own cloud-based contact center? Need help with getting Amazon Connect off the ground? Contact us and speak with a member of our AWS professional services team.