Connect and collaborate in the metaverse with Hubs by Mozilla! Create your own 3D spaces with a single click and invite your community to learn, share, and hang out with VR headsets or on 2D screens.
Hubs by Mozilla is a collaboration tool used to create virtual spaces that can be explored using VR and mixed reality.
- Create virtual spaces in seconds with just a few clicks
- Immersive 3D VR capabilities for headsets like Oculus
- Available for 2D desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Accessed through a browser – no software required
- Host conferences, teach classes, and create hangouts
- Connect and share images, video, 3D models, and more
- Spatialized audio provides real-life proximity to other users
- Create custom avatars with advanced modeling and textures
- Upload personalized avatars from Ready Player Me and more
- Self-host with Hubs Cloud and launch on AWS or Digital Ocean
- Community Hubs and support portal