Do you eat, sleep and breathe data and marketing? Do you know what it takes to analyze data and marketing initiatives? We are looking for data professionals to help us grow. If you enjoy working with data, have a command of best practices and trends in marketing, social media marketing, and other channels of digital marketing, this could be the right place for you.
- Analyze and update data, generate reports and address business opportunities
- Manage internal systems and ensure all data and information is complete and accurate
- Optimize current processes and interact with the appropriate teams
- Manage and utilize CRM system and marketing automation platform to enter contact information
- Log prospects and setup drip campaigns for continuous engagement
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, various documents, and proposals
- Build a digital measurement discipline, based on standard KPI’s, for targeting, tracking, and evaluating investments to ensure maximum ROI
- Regularly monitor, interpret and report on performance
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and solve a variety of problems and support corporate initiatives
- Translate business goals and vision into KPIs with a well-defined digital marketing strategy
- Instill a customer-centric focus in the team and be passionate about creating digital experiences that engage our customers and build affinity for the brand
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization, Google PPC, AdRoll, and other digital marketing channels to increase conversion
- Assist sales team with activities to grow subscriptions and promote products via all digital marketing strategies (including blogs, press releases, newsletters, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter Posts)
- Oversee partner relationships – sourcing new partners and new technology
- Participate in meetings and take responsibility for branding and marketing improvement initiatives
- Attend conferences and high profile client meetings and prepare marketing material
- Manage public image and manage media relations
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with data management and digital marketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field (Marketing, Journalism or Communications)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be analytical to interpret data and identify new trends and opportunities
- Exhibit proactivity to identify new opportunities, mitigate risk, and adjust strategies and tactics to dynamic changes in the marketplace
- Good knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimization and digital marketing channels
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with the ability to use both data and intuition to form decisions
- Excellent listening, follow-up, verbal, and written communication skills
- Team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and easygoing with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and desire to grow with a dynamic company
- Must have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills
Desired skills & Technologies
- Hands-on experience in subscription-based marketing or e-commerce/software marketing is a plus
- CRM (Salesforce)
- Marketing Automation
- SEO and Digital Marketing Tools
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation and inbound marketing
Solodev is a leader in digital customer experience (DCX) innovation. Their flagship product, Solodev DCX, is a content management (CMS) and customer experience platform that lets individuals and teams work together on their digital transformation in the AWS Cloud. Recently named a leading "High Performer" on the G2 Grid for WCM for the sixth consecutive quarter, Solodev has also been listed on the Inc. 5000 for the last four years running. An AWS Advanced Technology Partner with Competencies in Government, Education, and Digital Customer Experience, Solodev products are available via enterprise terms, on the GSA Contract, or through self-service subscription on the AWS Marketplace. Learn more at www.solodev.com.
Our offices feature unlimited servings of designer espressos, overflowing baskets of snacks, ping pong, and annual fun and games. If you are a driven professional with data and digital marketing experience and are interested in being considered for this position, please apply today.
Join us at Solodev and be part of something big!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What We Offer (for FTE)
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- A fast-paced, exciting environment
- Beautiful Downtown Orlando views and 24/7 free parking
- Unlimited snacks, espressos, and popcorn
- Competitive Ping Pong (if you dare…)
If you are a driven professional with data and digital marketing experience and are interested in being considered for this position, please apply today on our website or email us at email@example.com.